Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Seattle

So this weekend has pretty much involved two trips to Seattle, and a thrilling Saturday evening down the Duvall Tavern (now otherwise known as the cure for the common cold - since I seem to have cured Ryan's). However, in typical style due to whatever reasons, both days started a little bit later than planned, but so what.....

Saturday included a tour of the Experience Music Project / Science Fiction Museum. The EMP was pretty cool and the SFM...well I'll be honest, it took me a little while to notice the number of nerds...., I kinda felt like this.







Famous




We then headed for the worst Mexican food I've ever had, or (if you're more of a "the glass is half full" kinda person) the best tasting cardboard that I've ever had, followed by a trip to the Space Needle







Sunday included a trip to Pike's Place Market, the original Starbucks (which, in my very honest opinion, could do with a refurbishment) and Hard Rock Cafe, as well as the rest of Downtown Seattle.










If you ever heading to Seattle it is worth looking in to getting a Seattle CityPass which has several attractions on it.

So, in short,  it was a pretty touristy weekend for me!

The weekend ended with a farewell meal for Ryan and Katie, with Steve and Jane. And my Monday started dropping Ryan and Katie off at Seattle airport, hope you both have an awesome time in Vegas, even though you were only here for 5 nights, my little villa feels empty without ya. And with all that's gone on since I left England, I dunno when I'm gonna see you both again (which sucks) and the same for most other people back home (which also sucks).

Also applied for a fair few more jobs North of the boarder today and over the weekend.

And finally, check this crazy awesome dude out:


Na, not him,....this guy (below) was crazy awesome:



Right, this time I really should go to sleep now...I'm Road Trippn' in less than 4 hours!!!

2 comments:

  1. mikey ive found you completly forgot you told me about this blog i miss my brother loads to talk about any chance you can get on skype on tue 16/11 around 20:00 english time ? big love you look happy in pics about bloody time look forward to hearing from you lil bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weird thing about that is that I was actually trying to purposely look unhappy in that picture....no seriously I was, I thought we were all gonna have a happy group photo, but Ryan wanted one of just the two of them, so I just had my photo on my todd!

    ReplyDelete