Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snoqualmie Falls

I'm no longer a waterfall virgin...

...And by that I mean, I've actually seen a waterfall.

After a short tour of Redmond, and a trip to the British Pantry (where I spent $10.88 on squash and Marmite...so that at that price that might be the last English stuff I buy for a while). But can anyone tell me what Derbyshire Pasty is...I can only assume they mean Cornish!?

Jane and I then headed down to Fall city and Snoqualmie Falls, which was pretty impressive.

 

 

 

 

 

We also passed Mount Si, which, I’d never heard of before until that moment, but now I’ve seen it.

Photo023Photo024

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that was pretty much it for yesterday, other than to say I had a few emails from local companies saying that they don’t need volunteers right now, not that I’m too surprised. So I really need to go down the main street and do it face-to-face…but it was raining!

…And more pumpkin beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment