Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Leaving England

Reading Festival 2010 was the beginning of the end of my time in the motherland. And what an awesome weekend that was (and after over seven weeks the wrist band's still on and the hairs on my legs still haven't come back):




Before having to check whether I'd broken my foot or not......it wasn't it was just bruised. But I winged like a girl about it. Ask Ed and Ross. Thanks for the carry back to my tent!!!

After all the fun of the festival, I had only one day left at work to do...and let me tell you, that was a hard day. Trying to get me drunk on my lunch break, making me nick a Peroni Glass...and then making me wrap Hard Drive Caddies in bubble wrap...didn't get paid for any of that, no seriously I DIDN'T!!!
This was followed by two weeks of seeing as much of my family and my ASC (and as little of Bezway Jones (AKA Beezwee Jones)) as possible. This included lunch with all Grandparents, a send off to The Railway Inn, a send off to the Church, one roast dinner, two trips to the dentist (including two fillings), three fried breakfasts, an introduction to God of War 3, a rekindling of my love for Stuntman Ignition and golf (defiantly not 18 holes, just a driving range). Plus these two nights:

My last Friday in England was a family doe that Mum threw for me:
CURRY


Which was followed by a preeetty preeeetty epic Saturday, like my ASC know any different!!!! It was meant to be an all-dayer, but I did my part, and started my day by saving a rabbit trapped between two fence panels.....then started my PROPER day:

Don't worry, we made the dirty skate suffer
....It got worse for him....






I'll miss you my beloved Church, so many Sunday morning services of your's have got my through (and into) some tricky times
Saints did loose that game as well...but as for our little friend got it worse.... but due to some AWESOME use of certain words, I have not added the video of the Skate being burnt! But it was just, and graphic



And then, my last day in England before I set sail (on a plane):






Thanks to all for all my leaving gifts, which included Angel Delight, Scone Mix (enjoy them Eva), an awesome Saints shirt, $$$$, a backpack, a pen, $$$$ in a chocolate sprinkles box (well you never know), an extra large travel towel, a bed mattress (for them skanky Asian beds), ££££, €€€€, and Buzz:


But no jelly!!!!


I miss you England....Much love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment