Saturday, October 30, 2010

Only in America (I'm sure they'll be more)

So I've just seen that Daddy Dave's a follower!!! Good times!

Cause It's Friday:

Yes it does need to be this big!!!
I can only assume "GLEN" = ice cream...I dunno!? Tasted good though

Puts www.price.tv.com to shame: Sex Toys TV - And I quote "The Diamond Dolphin is perfect for a wedding present or whatever, I mean who wouldn't wanna look down and see this!?"

Oh the joys....
Saw this book today in the "other" (not as good) Antiques store

Cause "size matters" - this stuff "actually works" and is "Proud to be American"
...this TV program was actually called "size matters"...and I'm sure it does!

This guy's taking all my volunteering positions

And Halloween's definatly coming...baring in mind I took this photo last Monday (aka 13 days before holloween)



This is a genuine advert for a genuine product!

Right than, an update on me, not much too exciting (but my Mum reads this and she likes to hear this stuff)....the Canada job hunt has started, finally, so hopefully my work permit will come through. I think I'll be heading to either British Columbia or Alberta. Had a few responses for volunteer work in Duvall too, met up with Stephanie (another random...well you know what I get like when I get talking) today about helping her do up an airstream (I had to look it up what an airstream was). Also made some curry meatballs with Jane....soon my cooking is goner be second to none (well, maybe?). And cause it's Friday I might hit up at the joy that is The Duvall Tavern in a bit.

Here's some more Duvall pictures for Mum:





6 comments:

  1. massive tubs of ice cream, yes. steve will sit down (with a fork) and eat the entire thing in one sitting too. yay mikey is learning how to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I like these too but I'm really wanting to see you dressed up for Halloween. Looking forward to the next set of photos even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the funny thing about that is, that actually happened, Thursday night: The Tub, The Fork! Maybe not quite the whole tub though.

    And maybe, dunno if I'm gonna dress up for Halloween yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you all stop being so chummy, it's not happening. I'm a typical grumpy Englishmen.

    ReplyDelete