Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over one month later than planned / filmed / edited.

It has taken me a month, but I finally had the time and I now have my video sorted, and online. Thanks for your help Katie. Well not completed sorted, click on this link and copy this into the search bar (top right of the page) "My walk Home - Jasper, Alberta."

(Katie, I did try all the embedded links and stuff, but it just didn't like it).

So anyways. Tuesday (yesterday) was pretty sweet. Had my last day of snowboarding in Jasper...another free day.....I love having an accent, and charms of course! Sadly it ended quicker than planned, climbing up mountains where they've "got bombs going off" isn't allowed. No I seriously didn't believe the jobsworth either, but sure enough "booooooom!!" there goes the bomb he was talking about. So I can now add mountain to my list of places I've been kicked off of, didn't stop me getting in a few more runs though. Then after the gym, headed to the Maligne Canyon for a free and epic tour.




The studs or "creeps" that I didn't have....
...But it did make it easier to moonwalk...

...And do whatever this is!?!?



I'm crushed...

...Tom was clearly shocked




So I have three days left of a job I can't stand. Then it's back to being unemployed. Handing in my notice, the other week, for this job felt so good. Spoke to my Manager's manager and thanked her for the sweet opportunity that they gave me, it was nice to hear that I'll be missed, and that she totally understood my situation. "(I'm) one of the good ones"

Oh yeah, and last week I found this out - typical Mike!
Least I got a load of free days up there anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the video Mikey - it's really good though. Those photos look scary as hell. Reminds me of that new movie that's out where he gets stuck inbetween the rocks and he has to cut his arm off. GROSS! Be careful!!

    ReplyDelete