Thursday, July 19, 2012

Only in Australia - One last time.

Well as this is my last week in Australia, it seems fitting to do my last mocking before I go, plus I've been storing up a fair few for a few months now...I don't necessarily mean to mock, maybe I'm just "pointing out things I don't understand'....but I like the word mock...but either way....enjoy!

It's about time!

I actually saw this happen!

Just makes me wanna do it more!!! Just saying!...
....And on the Opera House too, how can I not!?!?!




Bogan as on Australia Day
Play on player
Do I need to say anything.....

This was actually a Canadian themed bar...but still....


...Nice
Sydney's Royal Botanic Gardens...





Boooooo!
Thanks Jim

Cos we all know how hard it can be to remember this stuff.

Let it go!

Yummmmmm, tempting!

Coolest fish! The Wu would be proud!



More nice things.....



I believe that this is the fashion here!?!?


I agree, NO THINGS!


Must've been named by an Aussie, love it!
Exciting


Cos there's no way it could be none!


At least Australia is cheap...

Give some money to charity...
.....to help people surf....no it is  great cause, just so Aussie!


This wouldn't have bothered me....except it was in the PA hospital! Safe right....
Our work's Christmas tree...well Christmas is in summer here, suppose it's hard to get excited with no snow.....wait!

Saintly

Australian politics...nice hat

.....Yeah, Australia's defiantly cheap!

This one isn't just Oz, no one likes you dirty skates!



Rock and/or Roll


This building is next door to where I live....I live at 50!

I love the fact that they're sorry you can't clean out your Ute with a gun, like "I know you usually do, but....."

Legit

Drive through bottle shops. FYI: BWS = Beers Wines Spirits

And they say we're (the English) are prim and proper!

What kinda tree is this....
...it's clearly a giraffe tree!


Only the Americans would eat this right....

...Nope, Aussies will too.


Wow, how could I turn down an offer like this, it's what Friday nights were made for!



So many sex shops.....and soooooo proud!


This is all we can offer now!


Australian love

Northern Territory News headlines were usually entertaining!

Tasty


Sadly we arrived there on a Friday......

So many warnings.....well they (apparently) are everywhere!

I know a "Snake Room" doesn't seem so strange....but in a bar!



Typical Aussie attitude....I love it!



These are everywhere....is everyone really jacking up that much....!?!?!....


Still don't get this one at all......


Pleasant
Since the moment I get here this has amazed me, the smallest coin here is 5c, so any change smaller, they'll keep!

Really....Next you'll be telling me they have a cheese called "Coon" over here.....
But there is also A LOT of this here too....

I've never seen this in England....look at all those sunny days! And this was in Autumn

But it really does have the most awesome of Sun Sets (and rises) on a daily basis!
.....






Blue Sky on New Year's Day!!!




Never a truer quote said....even the kolas and Magpies are tryna kill you here
In closing, I will miss it here so much, and I will have to come back at some point in my life.....But I do HAVE TO finish on......

No comments:

Post a Comment