Sunday, August 21, 2011

Car Surfing is gonna be bigger than planking

Nice short work week was had by all, what with Wednesday being a bank holiday. Gave me an awesome excuse to finally get up the Kangaroo Point cliffs which are about three minutes away from my house. BBQ and bare foot climbing always seems more fun than working!













After working both jobs on Friday, and after a few drinks Friday ended up being a long one. I just wanna put this photo up to show that we did at least once have some speakers in this house!


There goes my German lessons!

I only discovered that we had this fluffier on Friday, thanks for breaking that one Rosie!
Saturday was a bit of a write off, but today Dan and I headed South to check out a tree top walk over some rain forests  The walkway wasn't too great, but the birds and views were, and the invention of mountain car surfing! Always a good way to pass a Sunday!

On the drive up!

The view from Kamarun Lookout


This photo lead to Mountain Car Surfing being invented! I will get the video off of Dan!




Dan climbing into a fig tree








This one was on my shoulder when I took this photo


On the downhill climb!
I'll admit this probably isn't my best written post, but I just wanted to get my pictures up here really. Work's going pretty well, after spending the last two months deciding what I wanna do, I've finally decided that I'm gonna take them up on their offer and tomorrow I will start my application for my 457 sponsored visa, allowing me to stay in Australia a lot longer (without the need to do any farm work)....that's right, Australia's crying out for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment