Saturday, May 28, 2011

Help me to help The Royal Children's Hospital in Australia

Yo, I will write an update in my blog as soon as possible (as I have been up to a fair bit since my last entrée), but this is a just one to ask people to sponsor me to help raise money for Royal Children's Hospital. The idea is that I'm in a team of 15 (I don't know any of them, I just joined a random team on the charity's website), but between us we virtually climb Mount Everest. Everyone in 'my team' and I will have to walk 10,000 steps every day (each) for the next two weeks. I will have a step counter on me.

Please help, that'd be great. I aint done anything for charity since I left England, so I thought that this'd be a good idea.

You can sponsor me on http://www.imworkingwonders.com.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=397701
If you don't want to sponsor me, then you can still follow my progress on this link. I just hope that my step counter arrives before 30th May!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment